Sunday, November 30, 2008

Taking Control

Well, it's been a while since I've written on here, so I figured I'd take a second to post real quick. I'm wrapping up my trip to St. Albans for Thanksgiving and football, I head home tomorrow and hope the weather will cooperate with me till I get home. This has been an awesome five days. Every time I come up to visit, it gets harder to leave. I love this area a lot- not to say I don't love Hillsboro, but this place is nice, a good middle ground between city and country, not too far out but not insanely busy. I'm glad Cate and Ben and Elliott all live around here, if nothing else it gives me an excuse to spend a lot of time here.

It was good to spend Thanksgiving with the family again, it's been a long time since we've all been together to do this. And it was definetly a nice change of pace from the past six years, from working at the grocery store to hanging out with the crazy clan and sitting at the kid's table to eat...

The football game was awesome, it was great to be right on the front row in the endzone and take it all in, even if some of the people there made me feel like an old man. Great time and experience, I hope to get to do it again nnext year, and it'd be nice to make it to some basketball games as well this winter...

I think I'll wrap it up for now, I gotta get some sleep before the drive tomorrow. I hope you all are doing well and had a great holiday, be positive and love your life, folks. Peace...

C-

No comments: