Friday, October 16, 2009

Can't Fade Me

A little different start for this particular entry, folks. I wanted to preach for a second. So while I grab my soapbox, grab a seat and just sit back for a minute or two and listen.

Negativity is a disease, a poison, a no good entity that will possess you if you let it. If it is able to latch onto you, it will infiltrate every aspect of your life. If you invite it in, you become it's slave. Everything in your life will get dragged down by it. Those in your life and around you won't want to be near you, as you've become a carrier of a detrimental attitude. You'll continue down that slope and slip further and further into a pit of despair. Being negative is a choice. If you surround yourself with it, it's a choice that does nothing but suffocate and kill the good person that used to dwell within you. But all hope is not lost. You can rise above the negative if you want to. Being positive isn't always the easiest thing to, but it is the healthiest for you. Embrace positivity and that mindset and you'll be better off for it. All aspects of your life will be tremendously better if you go the positive route in your life. So dropkick the bad and set a course for some good in your life, folks. I've said it before, I'll say it again just in case you missed it: BE POSITIVE AND LOVE YOUR LIFE!

Okay, rant over. On another note, life is good- nay, GREAT! Enjoying my job, even with the overflow of Christmas stuff in our store, I have an awesome group of co-workers and some odd, but for the most part nice, customers. Fall in West Virginia is awesome, since this is my favorite time of year and my favorite place to be, I couldn't be happier. Aaron is doing well, working a lot right now, but we still make time for each other, get out to the movies once in a while, and get to return to the open mic seen next week, which I'm really excited for- I love listening to Aaron sing and play. I just passed the one year mark in my new location and it's been one of the best years of my life, I have to thank God everyday for letting everything fall as it has. That'll do it for now, peace out homies...

No comments: