Monday, October 27, 2008

Celebrity

I don't want to seem to dwell on the Smart car, but I'm going to anyway. I went into Marlinton to visit my grandparents, go to the bank, and stop by the grocery store in the Bee today. Everywhere I went, I got stopped by at least one or two people who wanted to know about the car, what it was, where it came from, how good is it on gas, all that. It's kinda cool, really. I'm not the most outgoing or confident person in the world, but the Bee erases all that. It's like I'm famous or something, as dumb as that might sound. I'll talk to everyone who comes up to me and the car and tell them whatever they want to know. It's really given me a huge boost of confidence that I was needing, very cool that a tiny car can do that for you.

That'll do it for now, folks, gonna go back to watching it snow. Peace...

2 comments:

Cate said...

Oooo. Be my boyfriend.

CVCurry said...

I think that'd be illegal... haha...