Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Better Version of Me

Well, again, I haven't written in over a month, and there's a lot of good things to talk about. Firstly, things with Aaron are going pretty awesome. We've had a great time together over the past couple of months doing a little bit of everything. Seen a good number of movies, which has been cool because I usually never go to see stuff during the winter months. I guess we've seen about four or five movies so far this year, and even the so-so movie have been good because of the company's pretty terrific. I've got to accompany her to some of her open mics, and they've been great. She always does an fantastic job, especially this last week, and everyone else does really well also, even the ones I inadvertently laugh at, hahaha. I love that we joke around about every day, and that she doesn't let me forget about some things- skiing, the movie Ghost, etc. ;) It's just been a blast, I love getting to hang out with her every chance we get, it's the bee's knees...

Next up, started the new job today. I wasn't exactly looking to get back into retail, but there aren't a lot of opportunities out there these days, so you gotta get what you can. It's a lot different from the bloom world, actually a little more difficult. I guess part of it is the added responsibility of a higher position, another being that I'm used to an order to things, and it's not really like that now, it's kind of a "make it look good no matter how you do it or what it takes" situation. Which is fine, it's just gonna take some getting used to.

Well, I guess I'll leave it at that for now, gotta pack and get ready for the trip back to the CLT :( I'll see you kids next time...

C-

No comments: